Apricot & Almond Cheese Log
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 container (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Dried Apricots
- 1 tablespoon Grated Lemon Peel
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, Toasted, Coarsely Chopped
- TRISCUIT Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
MIX cream cheese spread, apricots and lemon peel until well blended. Shape into 6-inch log. ROLL in almonds until evenly coated on all sides. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. before serving. Serve as a spread with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation: Prepare as directed, using dried cranberries, orange peel and PLANTERS Pecans.
Take Along: This dish travels well. Just be sure to wrap tightly before storing in an insulated cooler packed with plenty of ice or frozen gel packs.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS