- Turkey Tacos
- Harvest Bacon and Chicken Dinner Salad with Tangy Fruit Dressing
- HOME-STYLE CORNED BEEF WITH DILLED CABBAGE
- Bacon-Ranch Bread Bites
- Orange Cream Crunch
- Nutty Layered Beef Salad
- Coconut Cake
- CERTO® Strawberry Jam
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Frozen LOUIS RICH Pure Ground Turkey, Thawed
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Dinner
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
COOK turkey in nonstick skillet on medium heat 10 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
ADD Seasoning Mix and water; cook as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat Taco Shells as directed on package.
PLACE bowls of seasoned turkey, remaining Dinner ingredients, the lettuce, tomatoes and cheese on table. Pass the Taco Shells and let everyone build their own.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
You can't help saying "Viva Mexico!" when you enjoy a portion of this food on occasion.
Serve tacos topped with a serving of BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS