- Pork Medallions Alfredo
- Golden Primavera
- SURE.JELL® Fresh Pineapple Jam
- Morning Berry Parfait
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Spicy Chipotle Dressing
- Mushroom Saucepan Stuffing
- 30 Minutes To Homemade SURE.JELL® Strawberry-Banana Split Freezer Jam
- Bumble Bees
Pork Medallions Alfredo
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 0
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin, Cut Into Half Inch Thick Slices
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 1/3 cup Fat-free Reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4 cups Hot Cooked Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Peas, Cooked
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Basils, Chopped
SPRAY large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 2 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
ADD cream cheese, broth, dressing, Parmesan cheese and juice; stir until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended. Cook 3 min. or until sauce is thickened and meat is cooked through.
SERVE over the noodles along with the peas. Sprinkle with basil.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serving Suggestion Serve this main dish with a mixed green salad for a quick-and-tasty weekday meal.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS